The City Hall
The City Hall is one of the most presentable buildings in Rzeszow. Today the Municipal Office has its residence there and touring is possible in the office hours. The building was constructed around 1591 by Mikołaj Spytek Ligęza but in 1657 it was destroyed in the Rakoczy onslaught. It was rebuilt only in the second half of the 17th century. In the next years its styling was modified many times. The history of the City Hall is difficult because during the Second World War it was devastated again, especially its sculptural and pictorial decor. It was renovated in the years 1993-1996. It dominates the market square buildings. Its elevations are a combination of different stylistic forms, which is a characteristic of the end of the 19th century.
Rynek 19, 35-064 Rzeszów